Denver Public Schools
In 2012, after one year of partnership, all schools in Denver that implemented Blueprint’s five school improvement strategies:
- Outperformed Denver Public Schools in percentage point gain for students scoring either proficient or advanced in reading.
- Three out of six schools ranked in the top 7% of schools statewide for growth in reading.
- All partner schools ranked in the top 13% of 1,829 schools in the State of Colorado for student growth in math using Colorado’s Median Growth Percentile metric.
Out of 992 elementary schools in Colorado:
- Green Valley Elementary School ranked #3 for student performance growth in Math and #49 for reading.
- McGlone Elementary School ranked #9 for student performance growth in Math and #59 for reading.
Out of 336 high schools in Colorado:
- High Tech High School ranked #5 for student performance growth in Math, which is greater than 98% of all other high schools in Colorado.
- Collegiate Prep Academy ranked #25 for student performance growth in Math.
- Out of 501 middle schools in Colorado, Noel Community Arts ranked #20 for student performance growth in Math.
- Denver Center for International Studies ranked #64 for student performance growth in Math.
For the first time in its 33 year history, Montbello High School in Denver Public Schools saw 100% of its graduating seniors accepted to a two or four year post-secondary school in 2013.